Hart’s Coffee Cart Terms Of Service
- Payment required in full upon invoice to secure function date and times. EFT or credit card payments are accepted. Credit card attracts a 2.9% merchant fee and is the only form of payment for last minute bookings where there is no time left for EFT to clear.
- 50% refund of total invoice is given if cancellation is received via email prior to event date. If for any reason we have to cancel, full refund is given no questions asked and we will try and provide an alternate supplier for you.
- Access via ramps and/or lifts must be available at the venue as the two larger carts cannot be lifted up stairs (our own ramp can get the carts up no more than two gutter sized steps). This includes load in from the car park into the venue and also within the venue itself. Our smaller set up on a mobile table can be manoeuvred into smaller and more difficult locations including upstairs, however this is within reason and standard OHS guidelines will be considered.
- In the event of extreme hot weather (over 30 degrees) and/or extreme windy or cold/wet days, undercover options must be implemented for us to continue service due to the nature of the coffee cart, it is more suited to an indoor environment if weather condition don’t look so good on the day.
- WE ARE NOT A ROAMING COFFEE VAN. We don’t drive around waiting for calls to pop into your workplace to make 4-5 drinks then move on! We are a coffee cart that works in the functions and events space and we require around 45min-hour to load in and set up before serving can commence and the same for pack down and bump out. We don’t charge for set up and pack down however we do require assistance onsite at most venues from a staff member especially if access cards and/or security need to let us in and out of areas. If access is an issue on the day and/or a reasonable attempt at helping us gain entry and set up isn’t acknowledged, we reserve the right to leave with no refund given.
- We require power onsite at each venue to be able to operate the coffee cart. One dedicated 10amp power point must be available for the two smaller carts and at least one 15/20amp single phase power point if we are using the larger cart at your event. All carts individually can run off a 6.5 Kva generator if it is provided by you for us to use.
- We will not tolerate any form of aggression, intimidation, attitude or ego’s towards any of our staff members whilst onsite at your function or event. It is at our discretion how we choose to deal with these situations if they arise. We are here to provide and deliver a first class café experience to your doorstep. If our staff members feel they are not comfortable staying in a certain environment and they have acknowledge this with our key contact at the event and nothing has been done to rectify the problem, our staff have the right to pack up and leave with no refund given.
- In the extreme case that we cannot make your event and/or we break down or have any of our serviced machinery breakdown at/or prior to your event, a full refund will be given no questions asked and we will do everything within our power to replace faulty equipment quickly and/or provide another supplier to you so that your event can carry on.